I have often pondered a great many things whilst waiting for certain things but non of these thoughts I would care to share with anyone else. Although I am pretty sure everyone else has thought about it too! (Well I’m hoping so)
After thinking about what to write today, I thought I would create a merry old blog post and share on here many of my thoughts (And others, hopefully) whilst I wait.
In a restaurant.
1. Where the heck is the waiter I want to order my food.
2. Ahhhh there he/she is, about time!
3. hmmm what should i get, Chicken Alfredo or the Chicken Burger
4. WHERE THE HECK IS MY FOOD I ORDERED 30 MINUTES AGO!!!
5. are they catching the chickens? Kneading the Dough? Growing the lettuce!?!?!?!
6. gosh I’m hangry!
(In case you didn’t know it means hungry/ angry)
Waiting in a doctors surgery.
1. Gosh I hate the doctors
2. Why oh why did i choose to come, I would’ve gotten better eventually!
3. That kid just coughed
4. EW! Germs
5. I may have gotten more ill by coming here
6. Maybe I shouldn’t of come half an hour early to my appointment
7. Doctors make me nervous
8. I can just come back another time!
(Name gets called)
9. AHHHH CRAP!
Waiting for a cubical in a pub toilet.
1. Great! I knew there wouldn’t be any going spare
2. These toilets are too small
3. Gross it smells
4. whats taking so darn long
5. OH GOD! They better not be taking a shit
6. *looks in mirror* Oh dear lord I look like a beached whale thats emerged from the sea and has been dragged through a bush backwards.
7. At this rate it would’ve been quicker to pee in a bloody bush!
8. YEEEEESSSSSS!!!! IM BURSTING
9. OH GOD, it stinks!!!!
10. *holds breath* Please don’t be the longest pee in the world!!
12. Great the person behind me is going to think i left that smell, Life ruined!!
Im sure you can now see why I and others (still hoping its not just me!) like to keep our thoughts to ourselves!